Re: [Evolution] FoxitReader ghost

On Thu, 2019-04-18 at 09:58 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Wed, 2019-04-17 at 09:37 -0400, David Burleigh via evolution-list
wrote:
gio mime application/pdf

	Hi,
Evolution relies on the data returned from glib's gio, which might be
quite the same as what you see from the above command. I've no idea
where it gets it from. Does the list of available applications shown in
Evolution match the list returned from `git mime`? Could there be a
leftover Foxit .desktop file (not necessarily named foxit.desktop) in
the system? What about that pdfarranger.desktop or
display-im6.q16.desktop? Those look suspicious/custom.
	Bye,
	Milan

"pdfarranger.desktop" is legitimate (the new name for pdfshuffler),
but I can't find "display-im6.q16.desktop" anywhere in my home directory,
using: find . -name *.desktop