Re: [Evolution] [Evolution 3.28.x] ews calendar backend error - "ErrorAccessDenied" / "Access is denied. Check credentials and try again."

Am Freitag, den 14.09.2018, 12:13 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
Right, this would need a code change for sure. I do not recall, are
you
able to test them? On which version?

Good question. Of cause I would like to test it and take the efforts.
The best would be patches against 3.28.x which I can try to apply to
the dpkg-src packages of Ubuntu.
Otherwise I can try something else - VM with latest Fedora or something
- feel free to propose something and I try to cope with it and test it
there.

kind regards

Torsten