[Evolution] Caldav Calendar Issue

Hi,

I have a problem with evolution. I would like to sync my caldav (posteo) calendar with evolution. In the setup evolution reacts fine and it can even find my calendar. But evolution cannot display my dates - or to be more precise, it only shows the following error message, when I want to use the calendar:

Fehler bei der Ausgabe von REPORT: HTTP-Fehlercode 500 (Internal Server Error): InvalidArgumentException

Could not find a base event with uid: ec68975d-2460-4641-b80c-6fceb2da3071[exception][message]".

I am using Ubuntu 18.04. and the evolution version: 3.28.5-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

I would appreciate, if someone could help me out with this problem.

Greetings