[Evolution] Evolution Won't Send

I'm running Evolution 3.18.5.2 on Linux Mint 18.3. My ISP is Cincinnati Bell,
and I'm using their IMAP client. Their outgoing mail server is smtp.fuse.net,
and this works with Thunderbird, so I know it's correct. I want to use Evolution
for it's 80 character/line limit; but it won't send messages, and there is no Outbox
shown in the side panel. If I uninstall and reinstall, it works for a while, and then
quits again, and I've done this multiple times. Is there a setting that I'm missing?
Thanks in advance.