Re: [Evolution] evolution-ews and exchange inplace archive

On Thu, 2018-05-17 at 19:29 +0200, Oliver Paukstadt wrote:
Looks like needs at least Exchange 2013
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/dd979800(v=exchg.150).aspx
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/jj651146(v=exchg.150).aspx

        Hi,
thanks for the pointers. I did try it with Exchange 2013, but as I have
it disabled on the server the OWA didn't show anything for archiving. I
see it's a separate mailbox also on the server, which will make it
harder for evolution-ews (after only a brief reading of your links).

Would you mind to file a feature request in GNOME bugzilla for
evolution-ews [1], thus it won't be forgotten, please?

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-ews