[Evolution] evolution-ews and exchange inplace archive

Hello

they just activated inplace archiving in our exchange with automatic
rules.

Using the evolution ews plugin from Centos 7 I do not see any folder
from the inplace archive.

As far as I found out, there are some well known folders like
ArchiveRoot or ArchiveMsgFolderRoot for the inplace archive.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.exchange.webservices
.data.wellknownfoldername(v=exchg.80).aspx

Is there any change to get this into the ews plugin?

Regards,
Oliver Paukstadt
--
Oliver Paukstadt <pstadt sourcentral org>