Re: [Evolution] Chance of Corruption?

On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 19:35 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
I've also seen such Input/Output errors for local folders (POP3)
sometimes in 3.28. Opening the message again has always fixed them.

andre
--

I wonder why that happens / why EVO does that to emails sometimes?

That's the first time i've ever seen that message pop up before. And i've only been using EVO for about a
week, maybe two weeks in total.

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)