Re: [Evolution] Chance of Corruption?

On Fri, 2018-07-27 at 12:24 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I did have something weird happen.

When reading this exact email on my phone and then going to EVO and
downloading and opening the email

Instead of seeing what Andre wrote I saw:

Cannot open email something about it belonging to /home/ something

But closing the email and re opening it. I was able to read the
email.

I've also seen such Input/Output errors for local folders (POP3)
sometimes in 3.28. Opening the message again has always fixed them.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/