[Evolution] Chance of Corruption?

Hi all,

I just had to completely power off my computer. KDE completly froze.

All I did was open Firefox and went to my banking site and the clock in
the upper right hand corner stopped at 11:55:00 AM

I finally had to reach up and hit the power button. Not even CTRL ALT
BACKSPACE was working.

Evo was open during the time, but wasn't downloading any email at the
time.

Do I have to worry about any corruptions to emails previously
downloaded and saved away in folders?

I do make daily backups of my evolution files.

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)