Re: [Evolution] all of my archived emails dissapeared

On Wed, 2018-07-18 at 19:13 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
I think better would be to make it apply to all folders, it would
make searching quicker, just then a case on moving down the folder
tree.

        Hi,
there is that Edit->Preferences->Mail Preferences->General tab->Message
Display section->Apply the same view settings to all folders option,
but I'm not sure whether it means also the search itself.

There are few/many users using different searches in different folders
at the same time though, thus, I'd say, both solutions have their pros
and cons.
        Bye,
        Milan