Re: [Evolution] all of my archived emails dissapeared

On Wed, 2018-07-18 at 14:15 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Wed, 2018-07-18 at 07:52 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I'd recommend highlighting the search bar when it's actively
restricting your view of the folder contents

That's already the case for a string entered in the "Search" field.

That might depend on the used theme, since for

$ pacman -Q evolution
evolution 3.28.4-1

and the theme I'm using, this doesn't happen. It's a customized Arc
theme:

$ grep gtk-theme .config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini
gtk-theme-name=Arc-RM-Cornflower

If it should work when using a default GNOME theme such as Adwaita, then
it's not a solution for everybody who wants to get a theme for
professional usage, that might not be as good as themes are for air
planes or military gear, but at least closer to such a air plane and
military gear approach, than to the ridiculous, amateurish GNOME themes.

Actually I replaced Adwaita with an Arc theme fixed by myself, because
Adwaita became a PITA.