Re: [Evolution] all of my archived emails dissapeared

On Wed, 2018-07-18 at 07:52 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I'd recommend highlighting the search bar when it's actively
restricting your view of the folder contents... maybe setting the
search entry field background to a light green or something like that
so it's more clear that it's doing something.

That's already the case for a string entered in the "Search" field.
It's not the case for the "Show" dropdown having a different value than
"All Messages" and it should not be because I might prefer a different
value than "All Messages" as my default folder view.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
https://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/