[Evolution] Calendar Timezone Issue (Outlook)

[Evolution 3.28.1-2, Mint 19]

Due to some heavy rains, I needed to adjust my reminder to water the
yard (currently set to repeat every 3 days). When I copied the orignal
date and pasted it 1 day ahead, the timezone got switched to GMT (I'm
in PDT) when the calendar synced to my phone, changing the time from
6PM to 11AM. I tried to correct this, but nothing I did would take.
After deleting and recreating the appointment, everything was fine.