[Evolution] Alias's s are very tricky. but I *THINK* I figured it all out.

Hello All,

I just found out the hardway Alias's are very tricky in Evolution. At
least it is for this Evolution noobie.

The last email reply I just sent.. I kept getting an error stating that
I couldn't sent email anonymously or something like that.

It turns out I had to go to edit> preferences> accounts> edit> sending
emails > and tick the box that says server requires authentication.

And after that..... I think the email went though without a hitch! I
never did get another error message. I guess i'll know when someone
replies to me, that my email made it's way across the internet :)

Chris