[Evolution] Fwd: Re: About the off topic stuff

Whoops... I forgot to hit REPLY ALL again!

Here's my reply to Ralf.

On 07/13/2018 02:48 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
PS: Let alone that a little bit of dry, _not_ ill-natured sarcasm in > good faith, adds some humour to all that strictly technically talk.

Lol right! Humor is good from time to time :) . I got a chuckle from
your last email :P

Thank you, take care, and all of the best!
Chris

My main email address is: chris cwm030 com