Re: [Evolution] I tried to import emails into EVO. But, it didn't quite work out as planned.

On Thu, 2018-07-12 at 19:29 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I am needing to know if there's a way to import email from
Thunderbird to Evolution?

This is the method I tried to import my emails:

I googled how to import emails from Thunderbird to Evolution

https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/import-apps-mozilla.html
is the official Evolution help. If those instructions don't work I'd be
happy to hear what went wrong at which step so we could improve them.

Cheers,
andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net