Re: [Evolution] [off-topic] I tried to import emails into EVO. But, it didn't quite work out as planned.

You are aware that capital letters in emails are for shouting? It's rude
and frowned upon by netiquette.

One of the PAs where I work puts the subject of every single email in
all caps. I've told her that it's quite rude in email netiquette and is
the equivalent of shouting - doesn't matter, apparently when she was at
 secretarial school (in the 70s) they were told that when typing a
letter the subject should be in capitals, therefore that is what she
does and nothing is going to change it.

P.