[Evolution] I tried to import emails into EVO. But, it didn't quite work out as planned.

Hello,

I am needing to know if there's a way to import email from Thunderbird
to Evolution?

I am using Kubuntu 18.04 64 bit.

My email accounts are pop 3

This is the method I tried to import my emails:

I googled how to import emails from Thunderbird to Evolution and this is
what it told me to do:

* Open the importer from within evolution

* Point the importer to your Thunderbird storage location. Which would
be /home/chris/.thunderbird/v9zhxwig.default/Mail/

Select the file without any extention ( like archives) not archives.sbd
or archives.msf

* Hit Okay

* The box below the file selector should now say .MBX FORMAT

* Hit Next

( repeat over and over for each folder)

Okay I did all of that and some folders imported fine but my bigger
folder's, nothing happened.  Like my archive folders which are sorted by
years. And they are quite large 6 thousand emails in one folder. 3,000
in 2018's folder so far.

Am I doing something wrong? If I am then how what is the correct way to
import emails?

Will importing emails cause the date's and time on my emails get screwed
up. Like they'll all say 1/1/1969 etc?

Thanks,

Chris

--
Thank you and take care,
Chris

Chris CWM030 com

PLEASE NOTE: This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and MAY or MAY NOT
contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are NOT the
intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this message in error, or are NOT the named recipient(s), please notify
the sender and DELETE this e-mail from your computer. Thank you.