Re: [Evolution] I tried to import emails into EVO. But, it didn't quite work out as planned.

On Thu, 2018-07-12 at 19:29 -0500, Christopher Marlow wrote:
I am needing to know if there's a way to import email from Thunderbird
to Evolution?

I am using Kubuntu 18.04 64 bit.

That means nothing to most people on the list. Evolution is available
on many Linux distros, so what you need to say is the *Evolution*
version, not the distro release. See Help->About.

poc