Re: [Evolution] Recovering after suspend and resume

I also work on a remote island with dodgy internet - Australia!!

Yeah, I'm on an island determined to make itself more and more remote

Going offline before suspend and back online after resume definitely
works but is a little painful, not so bad for me but my wife uses a
laptop and she just closes the lid..

I've never had problems with resuming, except when I had a VPN turned
on when it went to sleep. It seems to just get very confused by the VPN
coming backup slowly (if at all).  Always the answer has been to just
force Evo off-line (by click the link icon in the bottom left corner),
then putting it back on-line.

P.