Re: [Evolution] Composer Font Color?

On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:29:14 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
Rather than changing it in the system file (which gets overwritten
whenever the package is updated), create a user file

My customized theme is an edited copy of a packaged theme, so I'll test
editing this entry, soon or later, too.

[rocketmouse@archlinux ~]$ grep theme_fg_color /usr/share/themes/Arc-RM-Cornflower/gtk-3.0/*css
/usr/share/themes/Arc-RM-Cornflower/gtk-3.0/gtk.css:@define-color theme_fg_color #5c616c;
/usr/share/themes/Arc-RM-Cornflower/gtk-3.0/gtk-dark.css:@define-color theme_fg_color #D3DAE3;

I also should consider to diff the customized theme with the packaged
theme after updates.

Perhaps it doesn't matter for the OP, but since my user could run
different openbox session profiles, IOW different themes (not an openbox
feature, it's done by scripts), using ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css at
least would require to include it to the scripts, so that it could
change, too. For me the better approach seems to be to edit the them
in /usr/share/themes, _if_ editing theme_fg_color shouldn't come with
unwanted side effects ;).