Re: [Evolution] Composer Font Color?

On Wed, 2018-01-24 at 22:17 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
As Milan pointed out, there is an Evo option to change the colour of
quoted text, but it's not clear if that's what you're asking. If it
isn't, then you have to change something in Gnome. Evolution is part of
Gnome and follows its rules.

poc

Patrick,

Thanks for the reply. Which rules exactly? It just seems like a basic feature that would make sense to be configurable.

I'm not talking about quoted text, but the text I type in the compose window. It's annoying having to change to black each message and would be nice to have it be automatic.