Re: [Evolution] Composer Font Color?

On Thu, 2018-01-25 at 09:46 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:38:59 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
On Thu, 2018-01-25 at 08:39 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
I'm sorry, but there are too many opened questions, too many
possibilities.

    Hi,
Ralf sent me a screen shot of his environment, which shows the gray
font also for the message preview of the text plain message in non-
quoted parts (aka my previous message, which I reply to).

Due to the message preview being affected too, even for a plain text
message, it can mean the problem is elsewhere (like the webkitgtk+ bug
mentioned earlier).

What is your desktop (and/or gtk+) theme?

I do not recognize your desktop environment, unfortunately.

The difference between Evolution and Claws mail might be due to either
Claws not using gtk3, or they do not use WebKitGTK+. I'm guessing here.

Claws is GTK2 and doesn't use webkit at all.

I'm using openbox without a desktop environment, with a
customized/edited arc-gtk-theme.

I'm using Numix.

I think my biggest gripe is why should I have to change the way my DE looks just to have text be the
color I want when I compose, reply, or forward an e-mail?

Thanks for the time.