Re: [Evolution] Couple of questions - profile and bash

Thank you all, and particularly Pete Biggs for theee detailed explanation.

I believe that TB simply creates a .lock file in the mail location and checks for it's existence, rather than using file locking itself.

If migrating my pop server to IMAP is trivial then thattt's what I'll do.

Thank you again.

Steve