[Evolution] list etiquette

Last week the moderator asked me not to express emotion in my posts. I responded privately to him and requested a link to the list posting etiquette so that I would not commit further faux pas, but unfortunately he did not respond.

I would like to participate in conversations, but as I have not been able to locate any list rules, I am not sure how to proceed. If anybody can point me in the direction of where to find these rules, I would be most appreciative.

Gary