Re: [Evolution] ews calendar backend error - "The property has an invalid value."

Am Mittwoch, den 22.08.2018, 11:36 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
 Hope it helps

Hi Milan,

sorry for the late reply, but now i've found time to analyze this,
thanks for providing those curl stuff :)

I got the entry in question - its my first aid training from april ;).

So what todo here - of cause i can just "delete" it but neither OWA nor
Outlook itself does have a problem with that appointment - so would be
nice to get a fix for evolution here too.

Anything i can provide to you or try? Someting i can ask the exchange
IT - anything else?

Torsten