Re: [Evolution] Duplex printing

On Fri, 2018-08-31 at 09:19 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2018-08-31 at 00:05 -0700, Van Snyder wrote:
So it was probably within the message, which was html.  It would be
nice if evolution could find it and remove it.
AFAIK Evolution just passed stuff to libgnomeprint[ui] or GTK2's
GtkPrint (don't remember when exactly Evolution was ported).
There is no such thing for Evolution to "find and remove".

Yep.  I print duplex from Evolution on a regular basis; duplex is even
my default.  Evolution is using GNOME's printing, which works
reasonably well.

Acroread does its very own thing, and may work, or not, in distinct
cases.  [aside: is acroread supported/maintained anymore?  I thought
LINUX support had been dropped].

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>