Re: [Evolution] list etiquette

On Fri, 2018-08-31 at 09:53 +0000, Gary Curtin wrote:
Last week the moderator asked me not to express emotion in my posts. I
responded privately to him and requested a link to the list posting
etiquette so that I would not commit further faux pas, but unfortunately
he did not respond.

I would like to participate in conversations, but as I have not been
able to locate any list rules, I am not sure how to proceed. If anybody
can point me in the direction of where to find these rules, I would be
most appreciative.

There are no list-specific rules. There are certain practices which are
frowned on (top-posting, using HTML and not mentioning your Evo version
when asking a question being the main ones), and from time to time it
falls to one of us to remind people. We haven't felt the need for a
formalised document so far, and I for one would prefer to avoid it as
these things tend to get out of hand.

poc