[Evolution] Duplex printing

I have an antique Evolution, 2.32.3, because it's all that is delivered
with Scientific Linux 6, and I'm not allowed to have the root password
for my computer, so I can't upgrade until the SA gets around to it.
We're upgrading to CE-7 soon, but I don't know which evolution comes
with it.

Anyway, today's problem is that I sent a file that is configured for
duplex printing.  It didn't duplex.  If I print to a file, open the file
with acroread, and print to the same printer, it does duplex.

Has that "feature" been repaired in a newer version?

Van