Re: [Evolution] ews calendar backend error - "The property has an invalid value."

Am Freitag, den 17.08.2018, 14:35 +0200 schrieb Torsten Krah:
EWS_DEBUG=2 evolution >& logfile

My fault - of cause i should do this with the calendar factory
process ;).

Now i got at least this:

        <m:GetItemResponseMessage ResponseClass="Error">
          <m:MessageText>The property has an invalid value.</m:MessageText>
          <m:ResponseCode>ErrorCalendarInvalidPropertyValue</m:ResponseCode>
          <m:DescriptiveLinkKey>0</m:DescriptiveLinkKey>
          <m:MessageXml>
            <t:FieldURI FieldURI="calendar:UID"/>
          </m:MessageXml>
          <m:Items/>
        </m:GetItemResponseMessage>

So i am not that of an expert for EWS - anyone can tell me what's this
is telling me and more important - how do i find the item in question
from the request for which i got this response so i can delete / fix it?

kind regards

Torsten