Re: [Evolution] Automatization Outlook Users migrations to Evolution

When I switched from Ubuntu-based Linux Mint to Debian Testing I was delighted to find that Evolution 3.22 was included, and since then it was updated to 3.24 and now 3.26. It was a bit of work to get everything installed on Debian that I was used to running on Mint, but I learned a lot in the process and now I have a very fast and stable system.