[Evolution] Automatization Outlook Users migrations to Evolution

Hi everyone,

I need to migrate many of Outlook users to Evolution with Exchange plugin due to change Win10 to Linux (Ubuntu or Debian). Main elements as Active Directory and Exchange stay without changes.

Is it possible to build automatic porcedures based on Active Directory information to create  Evolution configuration without another user activity? I think abount migration users to Evolution with first login to new system.

I not found any information in Evolution documentation abount that posibility.

Sorry, for my english.

Dargrim Stark