Re: [Evolution] Automatization Outlook Users migrations to Evolution

the 3.18.5 is truly old. There had been added some autoconfiguration

That's the version in the *buntu repositories, from what I've seen,
nothing newer. It's what I'm running now.

Is the only option for a newer version to build from source? I've built
more than a few packages over the years, but Evolution's dependencies
are fairly strong. Looks like a simple 47 step process :-)

Is there a PPA somewhere of a more recent version?

Thanks.

--
Len Philpotlphilpot01@gmail.comSent from Evolution on Xubuntu Linux