Re: [Evolution] How Ctrl-Alt-J is working

Hi Milan

Il giorno gio, 21/09/2017 alle 09.12 +0200, Milan Crha ha scritto:
    Hi,
right, ideally file one bug for each issue, in GNOME bugzilla. The
detail about IMAP account is sort of important, though it's implicit
as
soon as you mention real Junk folder for the account (no other
accounts
allow this).

I submitted 3 bugs on bugzilla, so they can managed separately.

I have another question... how is possible to have an updated evolution
installation even if I use Fedora and in the fedora repo there is only
evolution 3.24.5?

Regards
 Ambrogio