Re: [Evolution] How Ctrl-Alt-J is working

Hello Milan,
I changed the configuration.
Check 1
    Removed the real junk folder and removed the tick on check for junk
    mail.
    Restart evolution

    Results:
    No check on incoming messages.
    Junk folder populated with some messages (maybe there are in the DB
    List)
    Spam Folder with all old spam messages.
    No check with Ctrl-Alt-J

Check 2
    Check on account properties for check junk on incoming messages

    Results:
    No check on incoming messages.
    No check with Ctrl-Alt-J

Check 3
    Restart evolution after Check 2 without any changes.

    Results:
    Check on incoming messages. The new messages in junk folder are
    unread.
    Check working also with Ctrl-Alt-J

So, I think that there are two bugs.
The first related to properties configurations. I need to restart evo
after modifying the antispam check.

The second is related to the junk filter that is not issued by Ctrl-Alt
-J is the scan is not enabled on the account.

What do you suggest for this. I have to fill a bug issue?

Tnx
 Ambrogio