Re: [Evolution] Creating calendar events from the command line

On Thu, 2017-09-07 at 18:50 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I'd be interested to see examples of this, other than people posting
questions *without* being on the list, but generally those who do so
are careful to mention it and ask for personal replies.

The page I linked to gave examples, with bullet points. The main ones
being other lists and subject experts who are relevant to a specific
thread but not on this particular list.

I'll take a look.

I took a look. The page does not give actual examples, meaning real
examples of real replies being missed, which is what I was interested
in. Much of it seems related to consequences of cross-posting, which is
in itself discouraged on every list I'm a member of. So far, this is a
non-problem as far as I'm concerned and I'll keep using Reply-to-List
until I see an actual example where a reply of mine has been missed
when it shouldn't have been. Others are free to do as they please of
course.

poc