[Evolution] Evolution lost my follow-up flags after an IMAP server update

Hi.  I use Evolution 3.18.5.2 on a fully updated Ubuntu 16.04.2 64bits
installation.  The email server runs Expresso – a free mail server from
the Brazilian government.  According to Milan Crha
in [2015-10-15 Thu][^1], this email server misbehaves.

Now, last week we were warned that the mail server would be upgraded
during the weekend.  When I opened Evolution today, Inbox had just one
email (missing many) and Evolution warned me about search folder
reconfiguration due to missing folders – missing real IMAP folders, that
is.  I then resubscribed to the missing IMAP folders in Claws Mail (I
did not try resubscribing in Evolution).  Two problems remained in
Evolution:
1. In one large folder, all emails became unread.
2. I lost all follow-up flags.

I am not concerned about problem 1, but I would like a solution for
problem 2.  Do you have ideas?

Regards
[^1]: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2015-October/msg00059.html
--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.