Re: [Evolution] Evolution lost my follow-up flags after an IMAP server update

On 29 May 2017 at 12:13, Jorge Morais Neto <jorge13515 gmail com> wrote:
[...] Two problems remained in Evolution:
1. In one large folder, all emails became unread.
2. I lost all follow-up flags.

I am not concerned about problem 1, but I would like a solution for
problem 2.  Do you have ideas?
I forgot to mention: some messages in many folders are still marked
Important, so it seems I have not lost the Important flag.  The same
holds for the (color-coded) labels.

--
• I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome corrections.
• Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z.