Re: [Evolution] Default account; missing indicators

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 09:10 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
Well, I answered my own question in regard to the missing indicators.
I had added two filters to sort incoming mail into two subfolders of
the Inbox, which worked fine, but that is evidently what disabled the
indicators appearing, since when I unchecked those two filters, the
seem like right behavior to me. What use are filters for sorting
incoming mail if they disable another normal and useful function?

Err, no, it doesn't disable anything. The mail notification plugin
defaults to only notifying new messages in the Inbox. If your mail
doesn't appear in the Inbox, it won't be notified. You can change it by
going to Edit -> Plugins -> Mail Notification -> Configuration and
unticking the (only) option "Notify new messages for Inbox only".

P.

ps And please don't top post to this mailing list.