Re: [Evolution] Default account; missing indicators

I'm running Evolution 3.18.5.2 under Linux Mint Cinnamon 18.1, using POP3 for all mail accounts.

On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 15:05 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 08:57 -0400, David Burleigh wrote:
Two strange things have happened since I installed Evolution. At first, when I received incoming mail, it would trigger a message from the indicator applet in the system tray and increment the count of events. Then at some point it stopped doing that. I don't exactly remember when, but I just started noticing that it wasn't happening. I can't think of anything I installed or removed that could have affected it. I still receive indicator messages for other events, such as incoming calls on my softphone, so the indicator applet is still working.
Which Evolution version, distribution and desktop environment? Which account type? POP, IMAP, something else?
The other strange thing is that when I set one of my mail accounts as the default, that setting does not last beyond the current session. When Evolution exits and then I restart it, the setting of the default account is gone. I'm pretty sure this is also new behavior, as I thought this setting was retained in the past.
Cheers, andre