Re: [Evolution] Default account; missing indicators

Well, I answered my own question in regard to the missing indicators. I had added two filters to sort incoming mail into two subfolders of the Inbox, which worked fine, but that is evidently what disabled the indicators appearing, since when I unchecked those two filters, the next incoming messages triggered the indicators. But this doesn't seem like right behavior to me. What use are filters for sorting incoming mail if they disable another normal and useful function?