Re: [Evolution] [solved] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out

        Hi,

On Sat, 2017-03-18 at 10:48 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
here are lots of other "extensions" that
also get turned off when you tell Evo not to use extensions - some of
those are probably useful ones that you have been using without knowing
it.

Eeks, you are right. I already made a change in evolution-data-server
(eds) 3.22.6 to disable all POP3 extensions by default for newly
created POP accounts, not thinking that the UIDL, or others, are
extensions too. I see that it was a bad idea, thus I'm going to release
eds 3.22.7 with that change reverted. The today released 3.24.0 is also
"affected", it'll wait for 3.24.1.

Thanks for the correction of my mistake.
        Bye,
        Milan