Re: [Evolution] [solved] Cannot get POP summary: Socket I/O timed out

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:26:40 +0000, Steve T via evolution-list wrote:
It's all a bit odd - as given that Evolution was not being updated when
the socket issue first appeared for me, it seemed that the issue was at
the Yahoo end.

In the first place, when it was required to disable the POP extensions,
it was without doubt changes made by Yahoo, to their servers.