Re: [Evolution] Proposal: to eliminate the digest option for the Evolution mailing list

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:05:32 +0000 Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk> wrote:
So filter them into a different folder so they don't clutter your
inbox.

I used to do that, but I then found that I rarely looked at them, and
when I did, there were far too many emails to read. A daily summary
straight into the inbox is a nice way to keep abreast of what's going
on.

(I don't use digest for this list, and I don't have a strong opinion
about disabling them, I just thought it worth pointing out that what
works for one person doesn't necessarily work for everyone).