Re: [Evolution] CardDav contacts loaded but not not showing up

On Fri, 2017-06-30 at 09:09 +0200, Gil Wiget wrote:
Can you remember configuring a CardDAV book on a keiro server?

        Hi,
hmm, that one I do not have. I had on my mind public servers like
Yahoo!, ownCloud, iCloud, Yandex and such. There had been an issue with
Yandex when creating a contact, and it is in your version still, but it
was not related to "nothing shown in the view" at all.

By the way, beside the Search: entry is a "Show" combo, which limits
what to show as well. It doesn't influence the "To" button dialog.
        Bye,
        Milan