Re: [Evolution] CardDav contacts loaded but not not showing up

On Thu, 2017-06-29 at 18:44 +0200, Gil Wiget wrote:
I tried installing 3.24.3 from source, without success.

        Hi,
I guess you mean build from source, which is truly not so simple, due
to dependency on evolution-data-server, which is core part of the
GNOME, used by others as well.

Any more suggestions?

I'm afraid not, I'm sorry. I have configured several CardDAV books (on
different servers) and they all work as expected here.
        Bye,
        Milan