[Evolution] Question I cannot find the answer to.

I am road testing Ubuntu 16 point something....and needed a mail client. I never cared for Thunderbird, so
tried this one.
Works good. I think.
But since I have several computers on a KVM switch, I always leave e-mails on the server except for my
primary machine, which is selectable in my mail program.
If I download e-mails on this machine, they are no longer available for me on the server for my primary
machine to download.

I cannot find it anywhere, either physically or a reference in the guides.

Is there a way in Evolution 3.18.5.2 to do this, and just so I can fit my little grey cells around it, where
is the reference for so doing?
Thanks.