Re: [Evolution] Cannot delete address book

On Mon, 2017-07-24 at 10:21 +0200, Andrea Vai wrote:
grep 1461768503 ~/.config/evolution/sources/*

gave no results, so I started Evolution again but the item is still
there :-(

        Hi,
the GOA-configured accounts are stored also in
   ~/.cache/evolution/sources/
but I thought you have there a leftover from a different GOA account,
thus I didn't mention it earlier.

Check both places for .source files which contain
   [Address Book]

or your user email address, basically the name you see in the GUI. One
(or more) of them will be address books, one will be the orphan.

Try to restart also evolution-source-registry, after which you might
start all other running services. The easiest might be to kill the
evolution-source-registry, then do changes in the .source files, then
run `evolution --force-shutdown`, which makes sure the background
processes and closed in the right order, even under GNOME Shell, which
keeps restarting evolution-calendar-factory, when it is lost on D-Bus.
        Bye,
        Milan