Re: [Evolution] open

On Fri, 2017-12-29 at 20:23 +0200, jeffrey g123 de wrote:
OK, got some idea now how to get a debug report. Work on it. Just needs time with my not so fast pc. Setup
of test user worked.
Setup of evolution on that user takes a bit more time, but it is going. In fedora there is a debugger, I'll
try that and see what it comes up with.
Thank you all for your engagement and paatience with me.
Gottfried

Please do NOT post on the list from multiple email accounts. This makes
it impossible to keep track of conversations.

poc