Re: [Evolution] open

You need to run Evolution from the command line and see if any errors
are produced there.
did that and it opens Evloution just until it would ask for the passowrd and then get's hanged up. Doesn't do anything anymore.

I did a back-up a few days ago, and with that it runs perfect. You know, restore with back-up and so on. Does that solve the problem, or would it come up in the next days again?
Well exactly the same problem came up after a restart.

Did you do as Patrick suggested and create a new *Linux* user, login in
as that new user and configure Evolution? Does Evolution work then?
still need to figure out, how that works. But I am on it. If I add the backup, it definitely won't.

P.